Hytera PD505LF Walkie Talkie PMR446 Two Way Radio
What you get
- Single radio (PD505LF)
- Battery Li-ion Battery (1500mAh) (BL1504)
- Belt-clip (BC08)
Hytera PD505 Digital Licence Free Two Way Radio
Supports digital and analogue
The PD505LF was developed in compliance with the ETSI Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) standard. The handheld radio supports licence-free operation according to DMR Tier I. It can also be operated as an analogue radio.
Accessories for every operation
Like all Hytera handheld radios, an extensive portfolio of accessories is available for the PD505LF. Whether that be multiple-handset chargers, cases, headsets or speaker-microphones, the PD505LF can adapt itself to any and all operating requirements.
The PD505LF handheld radio is easy to operate and highly reliable, which can be indispensable in critical situations. Individual button design The PD505LF's design prevents operating errors, through the use of separating the two rotary buttons with the antenna.
The PD505LF meets all requirements of the open DMR ETSI standard (ETSI-TS 102 361-1, -2, -3), the MIL810-C/D/E/F/G standard and degree of protection IP54. Thus, excellent features are maintained, even under harsh operating conditions.
Ideal for businesses and industries, such as:
Hospitality venues - retail - sports events - warehouse.
- Additional Functions
- Dust and water protection according to IP54
- Shock and vibration resistance according to MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call, and broadcast call on digital channels
- Scan function for analogue as well as digital channels
- Although the PD505LF has no display, it supports text messages: up to 25 pre-programmed text messages can be saved.
- TDMA direct mode for DMR
- Hytera basic encryption with 40 bit
- DMRA data service
|Radio Type||Portable Radio|
|Standard Battery Life||16 hours|
|GPS / Bluetooth||N|
|Use||Construction , Everyday, Heavy Duty|