Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Radio Solutions’ or ‘SFL Mobile Radio’ or ‘the company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is SFL Mobile Radio Ltd, Unit 6 Woodway Court, Thursby Road, Bromborough International Business Park, Merseyside, CH62 3PR. The term ‘you’ or ‘the customer’ refers to the user or purchaser on our website. ‘the Equipment’ means the goods to be purchased by the customer under the contract in which these Terms and Conditions are incorporated referred to as ‘the Contract’ and ‘the Act’ means the Sale of Goods Act 1893 as amended. By the Sale of Goods (Implied Terms) Act 1973.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SFL Mobile Radio's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All products supplied are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, either 6/12/24 months depending on the manufacturer and purchased item, any refurbished equipment is covered by SFL Mobile Radio Ltd's 3-month warranty unless otherwise stated in writing. The warranty period commences from date of invoice. SFL Mobile Radio Ltd cannot be liable for any defects arising from fair wear and tear, physical damage, liquid ingression or damage and or interference by the customer or any third party. SFL Mobile Radio Ltd reserve the right to refuse to repair or replace goods if (a) full payment for the goods has not been made (b) the manufacturer refuses to accept the repairs/replacements under warranty for whatever reason.
2. Cancellation / Returns
Business & Consumer Sales - No cancellation, suspension or variation of the contract shall be valid unless agreed by the company in writing and such agreement will only be given on terms which compensate the company in respect of any losses arising as a result of such cancellation and re-stocking. Such compensation shall not be less than 10 per cent of the value of the cancelled contract or portion thereof.
Unwanted Products - Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations consumer purchasers have an unconditional right to return goods purchased on line for a full refund. You must return the goods in as sold condition in their original packaging and return them to us at your expense and liability. We recommend that the goods are packed carefully and that you obtain proof of posting. Unwanted items can be returned even if you have opened them for inspection as long as you let us know within 14 calendar days from the day after delivery. Once you have told us you want to return an item, you should do so without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your decision to cancel the order. You can examine the goods as you would in a shop, but to obtain a full refund you must not start using them, install them or input any data/software. The goods must be returned in ‘as new’ condition and in their original packaging. Remember to include your name and address details and online order number so we can identify your order and process the refund. Refunds will be made within 7 days from receipt of the returned goods. We may make a deduction from the refund for any loss in value of the goods if the loss is a result of any unnecessary handling by you.
Faulty Products – We will offer either a repair, exchange or refund if the fault occurs within 28 days of purchase (or delivery). If the fault with your product occurs within its guarantee period (normally 6/12/24 months from delivery depending on the manufacturer) we will offer you a prompt repair service. In all cases, we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault. For a refund or exchange, the product must be in otherwise ''as new'' condition, complete with any accessories and free gifts offered and if possible, with the original box and packaging.
Earpieces - Due to hygiene reasons Earpieces are non-refundable we advise you check with our sales team the compatibility of our equipment before purchasing.
You can contact us by email [email protected] or phone 01745 335811 to arrange a returns form, or download our returns form from this link, making sure all fields are completed so we can complete your return successfully. Refunds for faulty goods include the original delivery charge although all faulty items are returned to us at purchaser’s expense and liability.
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
For all returns and after-sales service, please call our Contact Centre on 01745 335811 and we will assist you.
THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. DETAILS OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM TRADING STANDARDS OR CITIZENS ADVICE CONSUMER SERVICE.
Damaged Products - We do everything we can to ensure your order arrives at your door complete and in pristine condition, where practicable, you unpack and check it for damage as soon as it arrives and no later than 48 hours after delivery. If you receive a damaged product please contact us as soon as the damage is discovered on 01745 335811.
3. Contract Procedure
No terms or conditions (contained in the Customer’s official Purchase Order or otherwise) shall be binding on the company other than those set out below, unless they are expressly agreed in writing by the company and acceptance of the Equipment shall be deemed unqualified acceptance to these conditions.
Prices quoted apply only to the quantities specified in the quotation for delivery in the United Kingdom and are not subject to any discounts.
Prices stated on the order are valid for 60 days from date hereof and then shall lapse unless revised or confirmed by the company in writing.
6. Terms Of Payment
Unless otherwise specifically stated in writing the prices stated are not subject to any discount and payment in full is due upfront, or 30 days after date of invoice.
All references to delivery shall mean delivery ex-works. To be agreed at the time of placing your order, our normal delivery is 2-5 working days from receipt of order or sooner subject to (a) goods being available from our supplier (b) a credit account being opened and accepted (c) in the case of payment in advance funds being cleared in full. (d) Next Day Delivery items will be sent out on a next working day shipment orders must be made prior to 3pm, after this time goods will be sent the following working day. Delivery and responsibility of the goods will deemed to have taken place once we have a signed delivery advice note or a proof of delivery via our nominated delivery method. Any short shipment or incorrect shipment must be notified to SFL Mobile Radio Ltd in writing within 48 hours of receipt of goods.Free Delivery Over £100 is applied to the price exclusive of VAT and applies to orders placed online via the website ONLY
8. Storage and Delayed Delivery
The company reserves the right to make a storage charge for any equipment the customer requests the company to hold after the date on which delivery should have been made.
9. Packing and Damaged In Transit
All equipment delivered to the customer will be packed in the Companies standard transit cartons which are not suitable for storage. Any item damaged in transit must be notified in writing to the carrier and the company within 48 hours after delivery at the address specified by the customer falling which the customer shall not be entitled to make any claim in respect thereof.
The ownership of the goods shall remain in and shall belong to the company until such times as the goods have been paid for in full.
Without prejudice to any rights accrued in favour of the company in respect of any breach by the customer in the contract the company shall not be obliged to supply any equipment if and so long as
- The customer commits any breach of his obligations under the contract of
- The customer (or any person included in the definition of the customer) is adjudicated bankrupt or commits any act of or makes any composition or arrangement with his creditors (being a company) enters into liquidation (not being voluntary liquidation for the purpose of reconstruction or amalgamation) or has a receiver of its assets appointed.
The company shall not be liable for
- any failure to perform any of its obligations under the contract due to strikes, government restrictions acts or omissions of the customer or any other causes whatsoever beyond the control of the company or
- any indirect or consequential damage or loss (for example loss of profit) arising out of or in connection with any breach by the company its servants or agents (on whose behalf and for whose benefit the company makes the condition) or any of the companies obligations under the contract including (without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) and breach of any fundamental term or any fundamental breach of any term of the Contract or
- any loss or damage whatever which may be suffered by anyone as a result of any device, information or engineering or any other services provided by the company its servants or agents in good faith.
- Nothing contained in these conditions shall be interpreted or shall have any effect so as to exclude from the contract any of the terms implied by section 12 of the act or (where the contract relates to a consumer sale as defined in the acts by section 7 to 12 of the act or so as to exclude or restrict any liability of the company or any right or remedy of the customer in respect of any breach of any such implied term.
12. Cancellation / Returns
- Business Sales. No cancellation, suspension or variation of the contract shall be valid unless agreed by the company in writing and such agreement will only be given on terms which compensate the company in respect of any losses arising as a result of such cancellation. Such compensation shall not be less than 10 per cent of the value of the cancelled contract or portion thereof.
- Consumer Sales. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations consumer purchasers have an unconditional right to return goods purchased on line for a full refund. To do so you must notify us that you wish to cancel within 7 days after the date of delivery. You may notify us by email or by letter. You must take good care of the goods and return them to us at your expense. We recommend that the goods are packed carefully and that you obtain proof of posting. Remember to include your name and address details and a copy of the purchase order so we can identify your order and process the refund. Refunds will be made within 30 from receipt of the returned goods. We recommend that all items are returned via a recorded delivery method, as we will not be liable for any damage or loss whilst in transit.
13. English Law
The contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
Any notice purported to be given under the contract to the customer shall be deemed to have been duly served and have been received by the customer in due course of post if sent by the company by pre-paid letter post addressed to the customers at the customers last known address.
The headings do not form part of these T/C’s and shall not be taken into account in their interpretation.