Who we are ?
Established in 1997 we have grown our brand to be one of the UK`s leading two-way radio suppliers, working with major brands such as Motorola, Kenwood, Hytera and 3M Peltor.
As a brand of SFL Mobile Radio Holdings Ltd, we have been involved in the radio industry for more than 20 years and have supplied over 100,000 + radios across all sectors from schools to construction. We understand it can be confusing when it comes to choosing a radio that meets your requirements and have a team of experts who are able to advise on the best solution for you, from general licence free walkie talkies to high powered licenced two-way radios.
Our corporate website linking the various divisions of the business together.www.sflmobileradio.co.uk
For the design and manufacture of specialist communication vehicle Antennas.
Our telecoms division specialising in sims, VoIP and phone lines.https://surebusiness.co.uk
Our precision engineering division, specialising in CNC engineeringhttps://www.cae-services.com/
We have a dedicated team based in the London and greater London area offering expert advice for two way radio solutions, our experts can arrange a site visit if required, call us today for bespoke expert advice.
What we do?
Having supplied bespoke radio packages to all key sectors such as schools, construction, warehousing and retail. And worked with major industry leaders such as Screwfix, Doosan Babcock, Vinci Group, Costain, Carillion, HTC Plant.
We have earned may accreditations alongside being a trusted supplier with most major two-way radio manufactures such as Motorola, Kenwood and Hytera, and in particular, an accredited Platinum Partner with Motorola, having been recognised for expertise and success in delivering innovative communications solutions. This allows access to the lowest prices, newest products and latest technology, giving our customers outstanding service and the best prices.
‘Increasing our reputation through your transmissions...’
We also offer radio hire solutions - What you can expect from a hire.
- State-of-the-art two way radio hire equipment – ensuring your application is issued with the optimum solution
- Two way radio hire - next day delivery
- Reduce capital outlay – no need to spend out £1000s for a short term project
- Ofcom management – we will take away all of the application procedure
- FREE site survey / trial – we will assess your project’s requirement by phone or site attendance
- Fully maintained – 24 hour replacement policy for all equipment including batteries
- Upgradeable – we will evolve your system to follow your organisational success
- Next day delivery nationwide – receive your system before 9am next day*
- Fleet management – we will ensure you have your two way radio fleet information when you need it
Hiring a two-way radio system is a great way of utilizing modern communications equipment for a short or long-term basis without the substantial cost implication.
Maintaining communications between you and your workforce is the key to maximizing efficiency in the workplace.
With a hire fleet in excess of 4500 state-of-the-art portable radios, mobiles and base stations, you can be sure to find a solution for your communication requirements. From daily to annual hire periods, SFL's flexible pricing policy will guarantee a quality, cost-effective means to your communications!
Ideal for Construction Projects, Shop Watch Schemes, Carnivals, Sporting Events or simply to add to your existing radio system in times of high demand, SFL Hire Department will supply the solution.