Hytera PD985 Digital Two Way Radio
What you get
- Hytera Digital Radio
- Li-ion Batteries (2000mAh)
- Nylon Strap
- Belt Clip
The new PD985 from Hytera is the latest edition to the world’s most comprehensive DMR portfolio. Offering an exceptional digital experience, with a vast array of enhanced features, the PD985 is the perfect solution for improving user efficiency and safety in any industry
Audio Recording via Micro SD card
The PD985 supports up to a 32GB Micro SD card, to record up to 576 hours of digital / analogue audio.
Single Frequency Repeater Mode
This feature allows your device to be used, alternatively, as a repeater, enabling your communications to go further. Based on interference cancellation techniques, the PD985 uses one slot to receive a signal, and another to transmit it in the same frequency, while using DMO mode to extend the communication distance.
Longer Battery Life
The all new Smart Battery of the PD985 means that this two-way radio device can be used even on long shifts, and the user is able to monitor the battery status. Consequently, the PD985 charging time is dramatically decreased.
Advanced Noise Cancellation Technology
Offering an exceptional audio experience, the PD985 boasts new noise cancellation technology, allowing users to hear, and speak, clearly, even in loud environments.
Advanced Features Explained:
Full Duplex: PD985 enables frontline personnel to make full duplex calls between other PD985 radios, PABX, PSTN and mobile phones —
Single Frequency Repeater Mode: The PD985 is able to use one slot to receive a signal and another slot to transmit it on the same frequency using DMO mode to extend radio coverage. — Built-in
Bluetooth 4.0: With integrated Bluetooth 4.0, the PD985 not only supports audio transmit, but it will also allow programming via Bluetooth.
Noise Cancellation and 2.5W Audio Output: Maximum 2.5W output speaker and new noise cancelling technology ensures clear and loud voice communication.
IP68 Protection: Complies with the highest dust and waterproofing standard to confront the harshest environments. The radio continues to function after submersion in fresh water down to 2 metres for up to 4 hours.
This feature makes it easier to monitor the battery status, such as battery life time and charging time, and will reduce the charging time.
Man down, lone worker and emergency mode are included as standard to protect user wellbeing. — Full suite of DMR Services: Including remote monitor, remote enable/disable and call al
- Up to 1024 channels
- Audio recording capability via Micro SD storage card *
- Single frequency repeater mode *
- Full duplex call
- Bluetooth 4.0 (PD985G only); Audio, Data
- Smart battery, rapid charge with on screen charge status and monitoring
- RTC Clock
- Noise cancelling technology
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing in Analogue mode
- Mixed mode scanning (Analogue & Digital channel)
- IIP68 and MIL-STD-810 G
- Global Positioning System (GPS) (PD985G only)
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable)
- DMR Services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Scrambler (Analogue mode) / Basic and Advanced Encryption (Digital mode)
- Pseudo-trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming
- Supports Option Board Interface
- Channel Change Voice Notification
- 5 tone, HDC1200,2 Tone signalling selectable (in Analogue mode)
- Analogue & Digital DTMF
- One touch call/text message/supplemental services
- Vibrate Alert
- Home screen dial
- Multi-language menu display
- Analogue & Digital Emergency
- Supports XPT digital trunking
- Supports DTMF telephone call
- Power on & off user logo programming
|Radio Type||Portable Radio|
|Standard Battery Life||19hrs Digital / 14.5 Analogue|
|Power Output||4W UHF / 5W VHF|
|Man Down||only in G version|
|GPS / Bluetooth||only in G version|
|Dimensions||131 X 54.5 X 36(mm)|
|Radio Model||PDX1 E/P|