Hytera PD505 Digital Two Way Radio Six Pack
What You Get
- X6 Hytera Digital Radio
- X6 Li-ion Batteries (1500mAh)
- X1 MCA08 Multi Charger
- X6 Nylon Strap
- X6 Belt Clip
Lightweight and easy to operate The PD5 series radios are particularly ergonomic and easy to operate. With a weight of only 260g (PD505) or 280g (PD565), the PD5 series offers a high level of mobility and ideal for use on long shifts Cost-efficient with superlative voice quality With the combined application of the narrow-band codec and digital technologies for error correction, the PD5 series ensures a superlative voice quality, even in loud environments or in peripheral areas of radio coverage.
Long battery life
The lithium-ion battery (1500 mAh) included as standard achieves an operating time of at least 16 hours (duty cycle 5-5-90). With the optionally available 1000 mAh battery, this could be increased to up to 20 hours.
Supports analogue and digital technology
The PD5 series was developed in compliance with the ETSI mobile radio standard Digital Mobile Radio (DMR). The handheld radios support the conventional DMR mode and can also be operated in manual mode. On top of this, the radios support Hytera XPT radio systems (via chargeable licence). That makes the PD5 series terminals the ideal companion for the move to digital mobile radio.
Ideal for businesses and industries, such as:
Hospitality venues - retail - sports events - warehouse.
- The size is 115 x 54 x 27mm, dual-colour housing, weighing 260g
- IP54 Compliance
- 48 selectable channels, 3 zones
- 12.5/25KHz selectable channel spacing
- Pseudo Trunk (DMO & RMO)
- Basic encryption in digital mode and scrambler feature in Analogue mode
- Supports multiple Analogue signalling modes (HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone)
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
- TDMA Direct Mode in DMO
- One Touch Call/Text
- Radio enable/disable & remote monitor (decode only)
- Priority Interrupt (encode & decode)
- Supports XPT Operation (Licence required)
- Analogue and Digital Emergency
|Radio Type||Portable Radio|
|Standard Battery Life||16hrs Digital / 12 Analogue|
|Power Output||4W UHF / 5W VHF|
|GPS / Bluetooth||N|
|Dimensions||115 x 54 x 27mm|