3M PELTOR PROTAC III Ear Defenders Headset
- Ambient level indicator
- High attenuation hearing defender
- SNR Level= 32
- Low battery level
- 3.5mm Listen only stereo input for connecting mobiles and two way radios
- Voice guided menu systems
- Battery status indication
Radio solutions stock the peltor ProTac™ III offering level dependent hearing protection enabling communication with colleagues in noisy environments without the need to remove the headset. Utilizing stereo feedback allowing you to hear and better determine direction of alarms, warning cries, backing vehicles and so on.
With cutting edge technology the 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ III Headset sudden loud or sharp noises are attenuated instantly protecting your hearing, but you can still speak normally and the headset will pick up voice at a normal level regardless of the background noise level. The ambient sound level can also be adjusted to make sure warning sounds , alarms or any process sounds from machinery.
The electronics are protected from moisture and sweat, from both the inside and the outside. Smart technology, practical design and user friendly functions will help you weather rough days in the field.
• Attenuating hearing protector
• Level-dependent function for ambient listening
• 3.5 mm listen only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices
• Voice guided menu system
• Auto power off: The headset will turn off after
• 4 hrs of non-use to save battery
• Low-battery warning at low battery level
• To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup
• Available in both in headband and helmet attached versions (black)