Motorola DP3400 Portable Digital Two Way Radio MOTOTRBO
This radio has been discontinued by motorola , the alternative model is the DP4400E
The Motorola DP3400 Portable provides clearer voice communications over a greater range than comparable analogue radios with digital error correction and static and noise rejection. The Motorola DP3400 Portable radios are the next-generation of professional two-way radio communication and comes with more performance, productivity and value. Thanks to digital technology that delivers increased capacity and spectrum efficiency, integrated data communications and enhanced voice communications.
The Motorola DP3400 provides clearer voice communications over a greater range than comparable analogue radios with digital error correction and static and noise rejection.
When purchasing the radio, you have the option of it being supplied with, or without a Single Charger.
If you need more information on this or have any other questions please contact us on.
ON PURCHASING YOUR RADIO EQUIPMENT, ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE FREE PROGRAMMING OF THE EQUIPMENT TO YOUR OFCOM LICENCE FREQUENCIES. IF YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE AN OFCOM LICENCE, PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR DESIRED PRODUCT AND WE WILL CALL YOU TO DISCUSS THE OFCOM LICENSING WHICH STARTS FROM ONLY £65.00 FOR 5 YEARS.
- 32 channels
- UHF or VHF
- Large, textured pust-to-talk button for ease of use
- IP57 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- New accessory connector with RF port and USB interface for advanced connectivity
|Specification||UHF or VHF|
|Frequency Range (MHz)||403-470 or 146 – 174|
|Channel Spacing (kHz)||12.5/25|
|No. of Channels||32|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||131.5 × 63.5 × 37.2mm with NiMH Battery 1300mAH|
|Weight||400g with NiMH Battery|
|Power Supply||7.2V nominal|
|Battery Life – based on (5/5/90) Cycle, with battery saver enabled in carrier squelch and transmitter in high power.||Analogue: 8 hrs / Digital: 11 hrs with NiMH Battery|
|Radio Type||Portable Radio|
|Standard Battery Life||11 hrs Digital / 8 hrs Analogue|
|Power Output||4W UHF / 5W VHF|
|GPS / Bluetooth||N|
|Dimensions||131.5 x 63.5 x 37.2 mm|
|Battery type||Nimh or Li-ion|
|Radio Model||DP3400 | DP3401|