Motorola XT420 Walkie Talkie Twin Pack
What you get in the bundle
- x2 Motorola XT420 Radios with Batteries
- x2 Swivel Holster
- x2 Drop-In Chargers with UK plug
- Popular with schools, small construction sites and retail.
- Licence Free, No programming works out the box
- Robust and Hard Wearing Business Radio
The Motorola XT420 licence free two way radio broadcasting on PMR446 frequencies offering a cost effective commutation solution for your business, replacing the extremely popular XTNi model, the XT420 is regarded as high end walkie talkie aimed at professional use, built to withstand the harshest environments meeting military standards 810 C, D, E, F and G being both dust and waterproof with an IP55 Rating enabling the radios to go much further than just the traditional walkie talkie. With outstanding battery life of around 20 hours and having an antimicrobial coating these radios are built to last having been tested by Motorola to have an average life cycle of 5 years of continual use giving you outstanding value for money.
Ideal for businesses and industries, such as:
✓ Hospitality venues ✓ schools/academies ✓ small construction sites ✓ Retail.
*Please note that range may vary depending on environment actual range in built-up areas is estimated around 1-2km
**If you are unsure about coverage, please contact our sales team to discuss a free trial**
- PMR446 license free
- Exceptionally clear audio
- Range: 16 250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight
- Robust water and dust resistant metal casing – meets US Miltitary 810 standards and IP55 rating
- Two programmable buttons allow quick and easy access to commonly used functions.
- 8 Channels
- 16-position channel/code selector knob
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias
- Tri-coloured LED
- VoX (with accessories)/iVOX (without accessories) hands free
- Antimicrobial Coating: prevents growth of mould and germs on radio surface
- XT400 Series radios ship as standard with a carry holster
- Simplified Cloning
- Battery Save
- USB CPS Interface
- Radio Mic Gain
- Accessory Mic Gain
- Voice scrambling for extra privacy
- Time-Out Timer
- Compatible with XTNi Audio Accessories
- Up to 20 hours battery life
Features In Detail
License-free PMR446 frequencies
No subscription or call charges required to operate on PMR446 unlicensed frequencies, with 8 communication channels and user selectable PL codes to help ensure a clear signal.
Enhanced audio quality
Powerful 1500 mW speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions.
Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions. These radios are also subjected to Motorola's exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
Two programmable buttons allow quick and easy access to common and frequently used functions.
Channel Announcement with Voice Alias
Know exactly what channel you are communicating on without looking at the radio, allowing you to keep it attached to your belt. Select from 16 pre-recorded work functions (such as security, customer service, cashier, etc.) for complete customisation.
Advanced Voice Activation (VOX)
Suitable for hands-free operation with or without the use of optional accessories.
Helps to prevent the growth of mould and germs on the surface of the radio. IP testing which rated it IP55.
Customer Programming Software (CPS)
HTML-based CPS is easy to use and works with any computer browser. Interchangeable profiles with the XTNi Series makes it easy to add XT400 Series radios to your existing radio fleet (CPS is available as free download. Separate programming cable required.)
XT400 Series radios come with a carry holster with a swivel belt clip as standard, allowing you to rotate the radio to fit comfortably. You can also re-use XTNi audio accessories for flexible and dependable performance.
|Radio Type||Portable Radio|
|Standard Battery Life||Up to 20 Hours|
|Power Output||Multiple options|
|GPS / Bluetooth||No|
|Dimensions||116 x 58 x 40mm|
|Radio Model||Motorola XT420|
|Use||Construction , Everyday, Heavy Duty, Retail, Schools|
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|