Motorola XT460 Walkie Talkie Single Charger Six Pack
What you get in this bundle
- x6 Motorola XT460 Radios with Batteries
- x6 Single Chargers With UK Plug
- x6 Swivel Holster (HKLN4510A)
- Robust and Hard Wearing Business Radio
- Licence Free, No programming works out the box
- Popular with Schools, Retail & Construction
- Channel Display
- Compatible with Motorola XT420
How many handsets do you need?
The Motorola XT460 licence free two way radio broadcasting on PMR446 frequencies offering a cost-effective commutation solution for your business, replacing the extremely popular XTNi model, the XT420 is regarded as high end walkie talkie aimed at professional use, built to withstand the harshest environments meeting military standards 810 C, D, E, F and G being both dust and waterproof with an IP55 Rating enabling the radios to go much further than just the traditional walkie talkie. With an outstanding battery life of around 20 hours and having an antimicrobial coating, these radios are built to last having been tested by Motorola to have an average life cycle of 5 years of continual use giving you outstanding value for money.
Ideal for businesses and industries, such as:
Hospitality venues - retail - sports events - warehouse.
- PMR446 license free
- Exceptionally clear audio
- Range: 16 250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight
- Robust water and dust resistant metal casing – meets US Miltitary 810 standards and IP55 rating
- Two programmable buttons allow quick and easy access to commonly used functions.
- 8 Channels
- 16-position channel/code selector knob
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias
- Tri-coloured LED
- VoX (with accessories)/iVOX (without accessories) hands free
- Antimicrobial Coating: prevents growth of mould and germs on radio surface
- XT400 Series radios ship as standard with a carry holster
- Simplified Cloning
- Battery Save
- USB CPS Interface
- Radio Mic Gain
- Accessory Mic Gain
- Voice scrambling for extra privacy
- Time-Out Timer
- Compatible with XTNi Audio Accessories
- Up to 20 hours battery life
Features In Detail
License-free PMR446 frequencies
Operates without subscription or call charges on PMR446 unlicensed frequencies, offering 8 channels and user selectable PL codes to help ensure a clear signal.
Enhanced audio quality
Powerful 1500 mW speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions.
Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions. These radios also undergo Motorola’s exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
Two programmable buttons allow quick and easy access to commonly used functions.
Channel Announcement with Voice Alias
Leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on. Customise your list of channels by selecting from 16 pre-recorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc.*
Advanced Voice Activation (VOX)
Enables hands-free operation with or without the use of optional accessories.
Helps prevent the growth of mould and germs on the surface of the radio.
Customer Programming Software (CPS)
HTML-based CPS is easy to use and works with any computer browser. Profiles are interchangeable with the XTNi Series making it easy to add XT400 Series radios to your existing radio fleet (CPS is available as free download. Separate programming cable required.)
XT400 Series radios ship as standard with a carry holster with a swivel belt clip that lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably. Re-use XTNi audio accessories for flexible and dependable performance.
|Standard Battery Life
|Up to 20 Hours
|GPS / Bluetooth
|116 x 58 x 40 mm
|Construction , Everyday, Heavy Duty, Retail, Schools