Motorola SL1600 Two Way Radio Quad Pack
What you get
- x4 SL1600 Radios
- x4 Single Usb chargers PS000042A13
- x4 Batteries
- x4 Antennas
- x4 Carry holster
- 24 months warranty only for the radio ONLY
- Free programming of the radios*
- Application for ofcom licence on your behalf.
Ideal uses for licenced radios
✓ Wider and longer range
✓ 10 x more powerful than licence free PMR walkie talkies
✓ Increased security
✓ Dedicated frequencies
✓ Popular with Construction sites - Warehouses - Retail stores - Hospitality venues
Motorola™ SL1600 provides reliable push-to-talk communication for the mobile, everyday user in an ultra-slim and rugged profile. Whether you're working in the field or at a black-tie event, the SL1600 is boldly designed to keep you efficiently connected.
Measuring only 22mm thick, the SL1600 is ultra-portable. A stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame make the SL1600 the perfect work partner. It can be easily carried in pockets or bags without snagging or bulging.
Designed for easy and intuitive use, the SL1600 has a side volume control, dedicated power button, prominent push-to-talk button, and top toggle channel switch to enable quick one-hand access. Channel “fast toggle” allows users to scroll through 10 channels at a time.
The SL1600 is outfitted with the latest technology for performance and ease of use. The shatterproof Active View display uses a matrix of LEDs behind the radio housing to communicate radio information and shuts off when not in use to conserve battery life. The SL1600 features Range Max technology: an advanced radio design and patented antenna which delivers enhanced range while maintaining a slim profile and long battery life.
The SL1600 is built to last. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance, it can be used even in harsh environments. This radio can survive many drops and tumbles. It has also been proven tough in Motorola’s grueling Accelerated Life Test, where the radio is tested against a simulated 5 years of hard service before it is accepted.
The radios can be programmed by in house engineers free of charge either to your existing licence once a copy has been sent to ourselves or if you purchase a licence at checkout the radios will be programed to the new licence ready to work out the box.
For more information go to Ofcom Licensing
• VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
• 99 channels
• An innovative LED matrix display that efficiently communicates important radio information
• Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
• 1 programmable button which activate the action list that allows to program up to 7 further features to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
• Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
• Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
• Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
• Quick, easy-to-use Group and Individual call capability
• PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
• Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
• Basic Privacy
• VOX Capability
• Lone Worker
• Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
• IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
• IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage) via Software Purchase.
|Radio Type||Portable Radio|
|Standard Battery Life||14 hrs Digital / 11.8 hrs Analogue|
|GPS / Bluetooth||N|
|Dimensions||126 X 55 X 22 mm|
|Radio Model||Motorola SL1600|