Hytera PD485 Digital Two Way Radio
What you get
- Hytera Digital Radio
- Li-ion Batteries (1500mAh)
- Nylon Strap
- Belt Clip
Ideal for businesses and industries, such as:
Hospitality venues - retail - sports events - warehouse.
- The size is 112 x 55 x 31mm, weight is 260g (with1500mAh battery)
- Dual mode (Analogue & Digital)
- 48 selectable channels, 3 zones
- 12.5/25KHz selectable channel spacing
- In digital mode, operates about 16 hours under a duty cycle of 5-5-90
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable message)
- One touch call/text message
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
- TDMA Direct Mode in DMO
- Scanning (analogue or digital channels)
- Supports mix (Analogue & Digital) channel
- Emergency Alarm
Features explained :
Integrated RFID reader (PD415) The optional Hytera RFID tags and checkpoints, transmitting this information back to the Hytera Patrol software by radio signal. The ideal solution for security and patrol requirements.
Impressive voice quality
With embedded digital technology, the PD4 series produces outstanding voice quality, even in noisy environments, and at the outer perimeters of radio coverage.
Improved utilisation of the frequency spectrum Thanks to the TDMA method, DMR radios make it possible to configure the available bandwidth with double the channel capacity of conventional analogue radio. This has a clear mitigating effect on increasing spectrum scarcity.
Mixed analogue and digital channel
This function ensures that the PD4 radios can detect both analogue and digital signals and change automatically to the relevant operating mode. Robust Both radios are dust and water-resistant according to IP55 (PD405) or IP54 (PD415) and meet the US military standard MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.
|Radio Type||Portable Radio|
|Standard Battery Life||16hrs Digital / 12 Analogue|
|Power Output||4W UHF / 5W VHF|
|GPS / Bluetooth||N|