3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ ProTac XPI Headset Bluetooth Headband - MT15H7AWS6
- Bluetooth Multipoint for simultaneous connection
- Bright yellow colour for enhanced visibility
- Auto power Off The headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery.
- IP68 rated microphone for use in noisy and demanding environments.
- Connects to x2 phones via Bluetooth only
- Comes with x1 headset x2 AA batteries (non re-chargeable)
Easy To Use
• Improved Menu system for easy handling.
• Reduced power consumption increases your average time before charging and prolongs working hours with fewer interruptions due to low batteries
• Verbalized Low Battery warning so you can plan your battery charging/changing in between critical operations.
• Bluetooth® Technology
• Utilize Bluetooth connectivity for simple and reliable connectivity to your devices for critical communication.
• Multipoint, for simultaneous, seamless connection to up to two external devices using Bluetooth technology. Situational awareness with level-dependent function
• The level-dependent function helps you to hear important sounds from the surroundings and to communicate with people standing close by in a noisy environment, without compromising your hearing protection.
• When your level-dependent function is turned down or even turned off you can use the PTL, Push-To-Listen which activate your ambient listening at occasions when you need enhanced situational awareness.
• A simple push at any button reset the ambient listening to your preferred setting.
What's in the box?
• 3M™ Peltor™ WS ProTac XPI Headband
• 2x AA Batteries (Non Rechargeable)
• In-box Documentation
The 3M PELTOR WS ProTac XPI Headset offers Bluetooth Connectivity and Level-dependent Technology for critical communication in noisy environments. Useful when users need to be connected to their mobile device (e.g. process operators, push-back operators at airports, maintenance etc, everywhere critical communication and hearing protection is required.
|GPS / Bluetooth||0|