3M™ Peltor™ Atex Ear Defender Headset
- ATEX approved and suitable for use in potentiallty explosive enviroments
- Attenuation: 33db
- In-built microphone for mobile and radio communications
- High attenuation ear defender headset with folding leather headband
- Spiral cord for connection to Peltor adapter that enables PTT (push to talk)
- Comfortable soft ear pads
- Polyurethance insulated kevlar connecter cord
Intrinsically safe high attenuating peltor headset designed for extreme environments. Developed in close collaboration with demanding users, these products have undergone rigorous testing in harsh environments. The results prove that we can meet the demands and make communication easier and more reliable despite external factors.
- EEX-approved headsets according to ATEX class EEX ib IIC T4
- High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Integrated microphone boom with Quick Positioning for easy handling
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120)
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments
- Numerous configurations. Overhead, neckband and helmet-attached versions to meet most users’ requirements.