3M™ Peltor™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Atex Ear Defender MT73H7F4D10EU-50
- Built-in programmable analog and DMR digital two-way communication radio
- Up to 70 programmable radio channels.
- Noise Cancelling Waterproof Speech Microphone (IP68).
- Voice operated transmission (VOX)
- Auto power off function
- Battery status indication
- Voice guided menu system
- Bluetooth® Multipoint Connectivity
Radio solutions stock the all new 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Ex Headset, with cutting edge features such as Bluetooth® wireless communication, environmental listening and level dependent hearing protection, offering next generation of protective communication.ngineered with the working professional in mind, the 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III EX headset is designed to keep you connected in loud and potentially hazardous noise environments.
The ATEX version can be used for work in industries such as Oil & Gas Industry, Mining and where intrinsic safety products are required. Approved for use in potentially explosive environments in accordance with the ATEX directive and the IECEx scheme for dust, gas and underground mining, whilst still being comfortable for everyday use and extended wearability, utilizing simple functions as not to distract from your daily work routine.
Peltor 3M have designed a world class next generation protective communication headset can be programmed to use depending on your existing two-way radio system to either analog or digital UHF two-way radio transmission, and can be programmed to unique radio frequency channels as needed.
· Hearing Protection for environments with potentially hazardous noise.
· Built-in programmable analog and DMR digital two-way communication radio
· Headset-to-headset communication.
· Up to 70 programmable radio channels.
· Bluetooth® Multipoint Connectivity, for simultaneous, seamless connection.
· Bluetooth® Streaming Wireless Technology A2DP profile support.
· External Connection Jack
· Noise Cancelling Waterproof Speech Microphone (IP68).
· Voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands free operation in high noise
· Level Dependent Microphones for ambient listening. Helps improve situational
awareness and communication.
· Push-to-Listen quick activation of Level Dependent Function.
· Stainless Steel Wire Headband offers comfortable pressure during prolonged usage.
· Ghost Voice guided menu in multiple languages
Standards and Approvals
MT73H7*4D10EU-50 is in conformity with the provisions set out in the PPE directive 89/686/EEC,
RED directive 2014/53/EU and the ATEX directive 2014/34/EU.
The product has been examined by;
Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (Notified Body #0403), Topeliuksenkatu 41 b,
FI-00250, Helsinki, Finland.
EMCCert DR. RAŠEK GmbH, Notified Body #0678, Störnhofer Berg 15 91364 Unterleinleiter
DNV Nemko Presafe AS, Veritasveien 3, 1363 Høvik, Oslo Norway, Notified Body #2460.
MT73H7*4D10EU-50 headsets are ATEX and IECEx certified and approved by DNV Nemko
Presafe AS for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. EC-Type Examination Certificate Number:
I M1 Ex ia I Ma -20°C ≤ Ta: ≤ +50°C
II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C Ga
II 1D Ex ia IIIC T130°C Da -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C
Article number Description 3M ID SAP ID
MT73H7F4D10EU-50 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Ex Headset, 403-470 MHz, Analog/Digital, Ex, EU version, Headband UU008014225 7100098897
MT73H7P3E4D10EU-50 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Ex Headset, 403-470 MHz, Analog/Digital, Ex, EU version, Helmet UU008014233 7100098836
MT73H7B4D10EU-50 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Ex Headset, 403-470 MHz, Analog/Digital, Ex, EU version, Neckband UU008014217 7100098898
Accessories and Spare parts
MT90-02 Throat microphone for WS™ LiteCom Pro III Ex Headset, ATEX XL001644068 7000040037
ACK082 Rechargeable Li-Ion batterypack (only for WS™ LiteCom Pro III Ex Headset) UU008176040 7100112102
AL2AH Charge cable for ACK082 11003072094 7100067410
FR08 Power Supply for AL2AH XH001680194 7000108521
FL5602-50 External PTT for WS™ LiteCom Pro III Ex Headset, ATEX XH001654579 7000039666
M60/2 Wind shield for surround mic XH001652532 7000039650
HY83 Hygiene kit UU008197921 7100113964
HYM1000 Hygiene tape for boom mic XH001651328 7100064281
M171/2 Wind protector for mic, 2 pcs UU008159483 7100112112
Technical Data Specification
Hearing protection with built in
Hearing protection with leveldependent
function for ambient
Digital two way radio according
to DMR standard.
Intrinsically safe design
IECEx Certificate (IECEx Presafe 16.0086X)
Ex ia I Ma -20°C ≤ Ta: ≤ +50°C
Ex ia IIC T4 Ga -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C
Ex ia IIIC T130°C Da -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C
|GPS / Bluetooth||0|