Motorola DP2600 Portable Digital Two Way Radio MOTOTRBO
Monitoring supply needs on a manufacturing line or reporting an incident on a construction site, how do you keep employees connected and safe? MOTOTRBO digital radio solutions Series radios can help by putting the power of digital communications within reach.
Equip your team with the world’s most scalable digital radio solution. The DP2600 offers best-in-class audio in a scalable solution to your demanding communication needs. Intelligent Audio and voice announcement features enable easy communication in difficult work environments. A crystal-clear black and white screen makes menu navigation and accessing contacts easy. It’s also analogue interoperable, enabling you to make the transition to digital at your own pace, all at a value that stands up to the competition.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP2600 features a 2-line display and limited keypad for easy menu navigation with 128-channel capacity, three programmable buttons and IP55 specifications for water protection.
ON PURCHASING YOUR RADIO EQUIPMENT, ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE FREE PROGRAMMING OF THE EQUIPMENT TO YOUR OFCOM LICENCE FREQUENCIES. IF YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE AN OFCOM LICENCE, PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR DESIRED PRODUCT AND WE WILL CALL YOU TO DISCUSS THE OFCOM LICENSING WHICH STARTS FROM ONLY £65.00 FOR 5 YEARS.
• VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-527MHz)
• 128 channels
• Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
• 2-line, black/white display - operating in Day or Night mode for easy viewing
• Easy-to-use menu navigation keys enable intuitive user interface
• Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
• 4 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
• Compact Design
• Lone Worker
• Analogue mode compatible
• Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
• PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
• Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
• Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
• New accessory connector enables quick and easy attachment and removal of accessories without the need of a tool
• Privacy Features (Enhanced Privacy via Software Purchase)
• 5 Tone Signalling via Software Purchase
• VOX Capability
• Transmit Interrupt via Software Purchase
• Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
• IP55 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
• IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
• Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking) via Software Purchase
• Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking) via Software Purchase